CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

January 13, 2009

WoooHoooo

So instead of paying 12 dollars to get weighed in last night, I decided to go out and buy a scale. It's supposedly incredibly accurate (it's says so on the box, and we all know that the box is always right, lol).

So the official weigh in weight was 154.8. That's 5.4 lbs. lost. I'm so excited!!!!

It really hasn't been to bad being on Weight Watchers. For the most part I haven't been starving at any time. My hungry hours are between 2:30 and whenever I make it home for dinner. But I haven't given in to the evil vending machines in the kitchen right next to my cubical when they call for me. I've been strong. Also, I've been doing well with the crunches. I've done 50 at least 4 times last week. Last night I made it to 80. My goal is 250 a day. I haven't been so good with the working out doing Dance Dance part. I'm so tired by the time I get home every day, I'd rather just cuddle with the kids. I justify my lack of nightly workout with the fact that I really do walk around at work more than I thought. Some days it seems like I'm on the move more than I'm at my desk. When the weather gets nicer, I'll go for walks to the Cathedral at lunch time like I did last spring and early summer.

I've managed to find a bunch of really yummy Weight Watchers recipes that I've been trying out on Dave and Brandon. No complaints so far (except the icky 0 point Asian Soup). They haven't even noticed the healthy substitutions and extractions I've made. If anyone wants any recipes, I'd be happy to make a copy for you.

Wish me luck with the next week!

0 Post a Comment: