CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

January 24, 2009

Margaritas!!!

Well....I've done it! I've officially lost 10 lbs. I feel so much better about myself now.

In other news....my little peanut has some kind of bug. Two nights ago he developed a fever of 101.3 and it still isn't gone. He's the only kid I know that will get a fever but have no other symptoms..very strange.

Kaitlyn, on the other hand is doing wonderful. Knock on wood, she hasn't contracted any of the millions of diseases Brandon brings home every day. She's really starting to play with all of her toys and interact more with us. She's talking up a storm now, too. The other night I swear she almost said mama. She loves when I make her toes touch her nose. This morning she was cracking up. I absolutely love hearing her laugh. It completely warms my heart.

It's been a rough morning for me otherwise. We went out to Don Tequila's last night for dinner with my parents and I had one too many margaritas. My head is killing me. I couldn't help it though....margaritas are my absolute favorite and I hadn't had one since before I got preggers. Oh well, we all had so much fun though and it was way worth it. A couple of years ago I would have never thought we would enjoy hanging out with my parents so much. Its nice having such a good relationship with them. They celebrated 20 years of marriage this week. I was so happy for them. Now if we can make it that long. I sure hope.

I'll post the official weight loss for the week on Monday. Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

0 Post a Comment: