CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

January 29, 2009

Surgery

So I am having surgery tomorrow. What's wrong you may ask....well I'm having my tubes tied. Actually they'll be burnt off and cut out. I don't want to be one of the ones whose grow back and SURPRISE you're prego. That would be just my luck.

We've thought this through and I've debated back and forth about it for 5-6 months now and we've decided it for the best. I'm also having another procedure done and the same time and my risk of early delivery after this procedure would be increased. With all the problems I went through carrying Kaitlyn, I feel like its not worth it to put myself and everyone else in a similar situation ever again. Afterall, I'm so lucky to have two beautiful, perfectly healthy children, and to have a boy and a girl. Why press my luck?

So wish me luck....I probably won't blog again till next week.

0 Post a Comment: