CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

January 19, 2009

Loooosing the baby weight!!!!

Kaitlyn was having a ball this weekend playing with us. I was home Thursday through Sunday. I had a lovely root canal on Thursday afternoon. Boy was that fun! After that, I got to spend the entire weekend curled up at home with my little chubba baby.


While she may be getting chubbier.....I am getting slimmer.


Tonight's weigh-in was 151.6. That's almost 9 pounds lost. I'm so excited. My baby gut is just melting away. I've been so good with the crunches too. I'm up to 100 about 4 times a week. Still looking for a way to get some more cardio into my daily routine.


I would love to buy an elliptical machine for the house, but....they are soooo expensive. Anyone that knows of one I can get for a decent price please let me know.


In other news....I've made my way to facebook. I love it. It's an awesome way to connect with old high school friends.


Well, time to go cuddle with my hubby. He made me a wonderful dinner that was ready when I got home. I don't know what I'm gonna do when he goes back to work. Oh well I have till March. I'm dreading it and he can't wait.

0 Post a Comment: