CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

January 05, 2009

New Year, New Resolution

Happy New Year!!!!!

My first resolution for this year is to loose my baby fat. With Brandon the weight just melted off and six weeks later I looked like I never had a baby. With Kaitlyn....well not so much. The only weight I have lost is the five pounds that she weighed.

So with that, I have decided to start Weight Watchers today. I go to my first meeting tonight. I've talked to a couple people that love it and they have convinced me to give it a try. Throughout the last week or so I've been researching a lot of diets, trying to decide which would be the best for me. I need something that will work with my lifestyle and won't cause me to always eat differently than my family.

I hate to post this but I figure having this for the world to see will really motivate me to change.
While pregnant with Kaitlyn I went from around 120 lbs. up to 165 lbs. Right now I'm about 155-160lbs (ugh). I also went from a size 0 to a 10 (even worse).

The only excuse I have is that I did spend 10 weeks on very strict bed rest or in the hospital. I swear the lack of movement caused me to develop fat deposits I never had before.

I'll post my weights for the world to see every week.

I also plan to incorporate some kind of exercise into my routine....my husband loves Dance Dance Revolution (and I think its pretty fun too), so I'm hoping we can do that for 30 min three times a week and I can get in some crunches 2-3 times a week.

Wish me luck!

0 Post a Comment: