CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

February 07, 2010

I'm BACK!

I know, I know, I've been away for soooo long!
Now for a long update:

We've just been soooo busy! Our number one priority is to find a house right now so that we can take advantage of the $8000 tax credit. Basically we need to have picked out a house and be under contract by April 30th. The problem is, we still haven't found a house yet. We've already weeded through about 90 online and gone and seen about 15. Hopefully we'll find something soon!

Dave's been doing good in school and should be back to work either the first or second week of March. I can't wait, but I'm also dreading it! It's been so nice to have him home with the kids and help out around the house.

I've been doing very good on my diet this year. I've managed to loose 13 lbs. I only have 11 more lbs. until I meet my goal. This year I just need to stick with it until I loose it all and not gain any weight back. Good news is that I'm already skinnier than when I stopped last year and I can get some of my old jeans on. I can't really wear them yet, but I'm so close. I couldn't even get them over my hips before.

Onto the kids. Brandon is doing very well. In December we put him on Adderall and it seems to have really helped him in school :) YEAH! Kaitlyn is getting huge. She is 23 lbs now and in the 90% percentile for height. It seems like she learns something new every day. This weekend I taught her how to high five. She's also way too mobile now. It's hard to keep her from sprinting up the steps now. She gets into everything! Her vocabulary now consists of...Thank You, What's That, What's This, Go, NO, dog, hi, do do and a couple other words I can't think of right now.

All in all we are doing great! Just so busy! I'll post some other new pictures sometime this week, but enjoy the ones from the past month or soo below...
My Handsome Man sleeping over Grandmas.

Kaitlyn's new set of wheels
Brandon loves her so much!

Happy New Years to us...we met two years ago :)

0 Post a Comment: