CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

December 29, 2009

Happy Blogiversary to Me!

Today is the One Year Anniversary of my blog!!!!

I must admit, I'm so glad I started it and I've kept up with it. For me it's like a diary that I can share with the world. I'm so proud of my family and beautiful children, and blogging is my way of showing it :)

Last week I read every entry and I realized how far our new family has come.

Everyone/everything has changed so much since we got married and had Kaitlyn. It's all been so absolutely amazing and wonderful!

Now onto next year...

This next year we hope to finally buy a house!!! I feel like a house will finally make us complete as a family. Wish us luck!!! I've kinda been looking for the past year and I think we've narrowed down what we want, at this point we'll just have to see what we can get for what we can afford.

I also hope to loose some weight again! I did so good last year and then gained about 10 lbs right back. Last year I just watched what I ate and didn't work out too much. This year, since I've already bought a gym membership, I'm going to do both, watch what I eat and work out too! The official weight reports will start within the next week. This time I need to loose all my weight and keep it off!!!

We are also praying that Dave will find a great job in the upcoming year! For those of you who don't know, Dave decided to go back to school to become an electrician in August. At that time he started a 4 year apprenticeship program. We'll be finalizing his resume within the next week and starting to send it out. Please send a prayer our way for him. As soon as he starts working again we can finally get into a house!

So sit back and buckle up, it's going to be a crazy year for us!

0 Post a Comment: