CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

October 02, 2009

Ewww...sick

Couldn't resist posting my ninja boy.....god help the walls!!!

Kaitlyn relaxing at the end of my hospital bed.


As a regular blogger, you may have been wondering where I've been....well I've been sick. REALLY SICK!

This time I was lucky enough to enjoy 4 lovely relaxing spa like days in room 245 of the Cardiac Floor of Medina General Hospital due to pneumonia. Not only could I not breathe for days on end my pulse rate was pretty steady around 150-160. Sounds fun doesn't it! For what it has cost me so far, the hubby and I could have taken a romantic weekend away and enjoyed deluxe accommodations. Maybe one day.....maybe!

As for this weekend, I am feeling almost all better and I cannot wait to prepare for fall! I'm going to make some Roasted Butternut Squash Soup and Applesauce Cake with Applebutter Topping. Maybe the hubby and I will even take a trip to A.I. Root and get a Mulled Cider candle (THE BEST!!!) to burn while putting up all of our leafy decorations and preparing for the season ahead.

1 Post a Comment:

Tales of Our Journey said...

I would have to agree with the A.I. Root candle! Though Cranberry is GREAT for Christmas time! I really miss the Root store.

Anywho, glad you are feeling better! Stay rested...so it doesn't come back!