CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

May 04, 2009

FOOD!

She gets it in her fist....but rarely in her mouth...


Kaitlyn sure loves to explore new foods lately. We've been giving little gerber puffs and cheerios. She really enjoys reaching for them and trying to pick them up. She rakes her fingers across them and gets them into her little fist. Most of the time the end up on the floor though because she hasn't yet mastered how to get them from her fist to her little mouth. It's so funny to watch the whole process and the expressions on her face.
Today we went to the doctors because she has developed seasonal allergies (just like her big brother). She weighed 15.8 lbs. I can't believe how big she's getting!
The rest of us have been battling strep. It all started two weeks ago when I got strep and mono at the same time. Then Friday I had some sort of stomach bug and the little boy that is my sitter's little brother got strep. My husband followed on Saturday. What a weekend! I forgot how hard it was to do everything myself. I was absolutely exhausted by Sunday night. Brandon seems to have yet again escaped getting sick (knock on wood). I don't get how I'm so sickly and my kids are so healthy. I'm so thankful they haven't gotten sick though, it's been the worst strep I've heard about in a loooong time. My husbands throat was even bleeding when he went to the doc. EEEEWWWW!
Wednesday I start my cake decorating classes. I'm so EXCITED. I'll try to get some pics and post them. My dad already has an order in for his birthday. Between the classes and my scrapbooking project I don't think I'm going to not be busy till fall. Wish me luck!

0 Post a Comment: