CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

March 09, 2009

Back on the Wagon

Had to include this pic.....
Went to store yesterday and came home to
her passed out on Daddy's lap.
So, I don't know if you noticed but I haven't blogged about my weight loss lately. That's because I took a break from the diet. I was at a plateau for 3 weeks so I decided to take a couple weeks off and start again later.

It's definitely been nice eating things like doughnuts and cookies again. Although, I have learned to proper portion sizes and I can now control myself.

And the results are...I actually lost one pound. I am at 145.2. I would still like to loose a bit more so I have started up again as of today. I would like to be a bit thinner for Kaitlyn's Baptism (March 29th). 135 here I come :)

0 Post a Comment: