CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

February 10, 2009

Yadda Yadda Yadda

Well I've managed to loose 14 lbs. exactly in only 5 weeks! I'm so proud of myself. I was so happy when I weighed my self Saturday morning that I decided to have a pig out day. First thing I had was donuts. Not one but 3, lol. Two of which were cream filled. Total of 22.5 points....I normally only get 20 pts. per day. I still managed to stay in my weekly allowance points but I used every single one of them. Normally I only used about 5-7 for the week. I figure one pig out day every 5 weeks is aok in my book.

On to the kiddies. Brandon has been GROUNDED for the last week. He's decided not to do any work in class and fiddle around with his pencil and paper. So much so, that he even had to stay after school last Wednesday to finish some work. Either he is a complete angel or a total stinker. All of you with babies, or wanting them...just you wait! As far as bball, he's gotten much better and loves going to practice and games. He had pictures Sunday, I'll post them when I get them in.

Kaitlyn is doing great as usual. She is scooting backwards a lot now, especially during diaper changing time. It's so cute, she gets all worked up and away she goes. She finally decided to flip over last weekend, too. I watched her and didn't even notice until my husband turns around and says..."Hey she rolled over, I just put her on her tummy!" At which point I realized what I had just seen and started jumping up and down in joy. Too bad she only did it once though, lol. It's amazing how the smallest things completely make your day.

Till next time...

0 Post a Comment: