CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

December 31, 2008

Happy New Years Eve




Happy New Years Eve!!!

As my son said this morning we are going to "paaaarty".

He's quite excited because we have decided to spend the night with him and throw him a little kid friendly party complete with a confetti gun, games, horns, hats and noisemakers. I've even gotten him some sparkiling grape juice (I used to love drinking it and feeling grown up when I was little).

Hope everyone has a safe night.

Attached are some Christmas Pics. Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday.

In baby news....my little piggy is getting SOOOOO big! She is now eating two jars of food a day and weighed 13 lbs 1 oz at her doctor appointment today. She's tripled her birth weight. It's amazing to remember how small she was. Thankfully she isn't behind developmentally one bit. She's smiling, laughing, holding small toys, and babbling now.


0 Post a Comment: