CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

August 31, 2009

All about Mommy!

Last Friday was my Birthday! The big 27....too close to 30. Unfortunately I had to work on Friday, but I made up for it this weekend. I got my hair done on Saturday morning (thanks Mom and Dad for the gift card). Notice the new waves... Later that day the hubby and I had a date (thanks Heather for watching the kids). We were actually able to go to dinner and a movie. It was so nice just being the two of us! Sunday I had a nice lunch with a friend and did some shopping. Then today Dave brought Kaitlyn into work to see everyone. Overall it was such a wonderful birthday celebration! I couldn't ask for anything more!

Me and the hubby on our date.

Papa and Kaitlyn at work.

Maybe Kaitlyn will be the 3rd generation at Middough.

Mommy and Kaitlyn at her desk...think I have enough pics up?

0 Post a Comment: